Were this a fitness blog, or a food blog you would learn a great deal more about me. Unfortunately you won’t here. All I’m leaving here is the bare minimum stuff so that my blog posts make sense to you.
- Firstly, I am happily married with children. That’s all you need to know about my family life.
- I work in IT.
- I’ve tipped over the ‘wrong’ side of 40. I’m OK with it.
- I train hard in my chosen sport which maintains a figure that most men find attractive.
- I am 5’7″, wear size 8/10 (AU) clothes and boast an enhanced set of boobs. I’ll post photos of them but that’s about it.
- I’m an Australian of mixed race origin. Yes. Exotic right?
- Am I attractive? Someone I hadn’t seen for a long time wrote this message to me via a swingers dating site we met on:
“I almost forgot how gorgeous you are. You’re such a beautiful woman. Simply stunning.”
Actually, this works for me and against me. There are many average looking women who get way more sex than me. More about that later.
- I am well educated but under-read these days. I’m hoping writing will be my Brain Training.
- I have enjoyed swinging for about 15 years in all its variations and flavours.
That should paint a picture. It’s more my actions that are interesting. Trust me.
(OK – If you’d like to get a visual, then go on over and visit my gallery.)